City Manager & Launcher
DogHero makes dog parenting easier. The peer-to-peer pet services marketplace provides a safe, transparent and easy solution for dog owners looking for dog boarding and dog walking (and much more soon). The company is revolutionizing the pet service market by providing owners with access to a large community of user-validated hosts and walkers (+ 15.000 in Brasil, Argentina and México), while allowing dog people to generate extra income by doing something they love.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Dog Walking team will face a huge challenge in 2019 by launching many new cities across Latin America. This geo expansion will be one of the most important growth leverages for the company and we need a rockstar to join the team and to lead this region-wide effort. This role will act as the CEO of new territories and be the ultimate responsible for its growth and profitability.
- Be the CEO of a given region: responsible for developing and executing end-to-end launch strategy and growth management of our upcoming cities for Dog Walking
- Setup the business for growth: Manage creation and execution of growth efforts (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue and referral)
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for the region
- Collaborate with data science, walker ops & marketing teams to understand the most important leverages that will drive the cities to outline growth
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- 2 - 5 years of prior experience in consulting, investment banking, and/or start-ups;
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- A self-starting attitude & hands on approach when facing challenges
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Strong understanding of growth (operations and acquisition)
- Willingness to often travel to the new cities
- Advanced English
- High degree of autonomy
- Fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health plan
- Private cook at the office
- Dog-friendly office... wof wof
More Info About DogHero
We are a Portuguese speaking company. We welcome diversity and welcome foreign candidates. We are located in São Paulo, Brasil, in the Vila Mariana region. We were founded in 2014 by two Stanford MBAs with experience building companies such as iFood, oLook, Thumbtack, Turo, Globo.com and Grubster. DogHero is backed by prominent investors from Brazil, monashees+, as well as leading international funds KaszeK Ventures (Argentina), Global Founders Capital (Germany) and Ignia Partners (Mexico).