Outbound Sales Specialist
DogHero makes dog parenting easier. The peer-to-peer pet services marketplace provides a safe, transparent and easy solution for dog owners looking for dog boarding and dog walking. The company is disrupting the pet service market by providing owners with access to a large community of user-validated hosts and walkers (+ 15.000 in Brasil, Argentina and México), while allowing dog people to generate extra income by doing something they love.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our business has been built relying heavily on trustiness. Our Outbound specialist will play a key role on getting this trustiness to another level by setting up the strategy and execution to the first DogHero affiliate program & other high impact acquisition projects . Imagine having thousands of veterinarians, petshops and other potential customer hubs endorsing and recommending our products to their customers… that's the ultimate goal for this role.
- Lead the Business Development efforts within Dog Walking team for the whole region
- Responsible for developing and executing the affiliate program for DogHero in order to scale our organic acquisition
- Create and maintain strong partnerships with our community in order to make them organic champions for our services
- Establish, report on, and improve KPIs for all campaigns
- Collaborate with marketing and product team to understand the most important leverages that will drive organic acquisition
- Partner with local teams in order to roll out best practices and ensure our organic acquisition will scale across all cities
- Play-booking and documentation, keeping in mind that the learnings from today will pave the way for growth in the region and other markets around the world.
- 1 - 3 years of prior experience in marketing, PR, sales or business development
- Excellent project management and communication skills with the ability to balance rigorous attention to details with swift execution.
- Owner's mindset to pursue what is best for the company and our customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment.
- Skilled at planning, prioritizing, and executing simultaneous projects and activities.
- Advanced English
- Having a network on pet industry as a great plus
- High degree of autonomy
- Fun, collaborative, and fast-paced work environment
- Competitive Salary
- Health plan
- Private cook at the office
- Dog-friendly office... wof wof
More Info About DogHero
We are a Portuguese speaking company. We welcome diversity and welcome foreign candidates. We are located in São Paulo, Brasil, in the Vila Mariana region. We were founded in 2014 by two Stanford MBAs with experience building companies such as iFood, oLook, Thumbtack, Turo, Globo.com and Grubster. DogHero is backed by prominent investors from Brazil, monashees+, as well as leading international funds KaszeK Ventures (Argentina), Global Founders Capital (Germany) and Ignia Partners (Mexico).